Bartosiak Law LLC represents closely held corporations and their owners in all aspects of business planning and development.
Our attorneys have experience in assisting clients with:
- Served as lead real estate counsel for a multi-million dollar asset sale of a manufacturing concern. Negotiated commercial lease for the continued use of the seller’s industrial facility in addition to employment and non-competition agreements regarding seller’s key employees.
- Represented management team of national auto parts distributor in multi-million dollar buy out of company. This transaction involved the sale of multiple industrial and office buildings.
- Represented the purchaser of the life insurance division of a national insurance company. Negotiated asset purchase agreement, employment agreements and assisted the client in achieving compliance with regulatory requirements necessary to close the transaction.
- Represented bankruptcy trustee as part of the legal team completing the asset sale of a national professional football league.
- Served as lead counsel in the sale of multiple children’s amusement franchises.
- Organized many privately owned corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships to conduct business in Illinois and numerous other states.
- Drafted and negotiated employment agreements and assisted businesses in connection with employment disputes, non-competes, employment policies and procedures, and all aspects of employment law.
- Drafted and negotiated shareholders agreements, operating agreements and other corporate ownership documents for a wide spectrum of business clients.
- Represented Illinois employers in connection with wage and hour issues and unemployment matters.