Bartosiak Law LLC represents clients in the acquisition, disposition, financing and development of commercial properties. Our attorneys have extensive experience with:
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- Represented a variety of client holdings in the purchase and sale of multi-million dollar commercial properties, which involved extensive due diligence, environmental concerns, and the analysis of long-term commercial leases.
- Served as lead real estate counsel for a multi-million dollar asset sale of a manufacturing concern. Negotiated commercial leases for the continued use of seller’s industrial facility. and employment and non-competition agreements regarding the seller’s key employees.
- Represented management team of national auto parts distributor in the buy-out of the company. This transaction involved the sale of multiple industrial and office buildings in several states.
- Represented established power equipment corporation in the purchase of an industrial building. Conducted extensive due diligence on behalf of the client and worked with municipal officials to resolve zoning and annexation issues.
- Drafted and negotiated complex ground lease and related agreements in connection with the development of a surgicenter by a large Chicago area medical practice.
- Negotiated complex lease and build-out of Class A office space for a national human resources entity.
- Negotiated lease and build-out for Class A Chicago office space on behalf of a California-based insurance brokerage.
- Represented plastics-related corporation in the purchase and sale of multiple industrial buildings in the Chicago area.
- Represented medical practice in the purchase of multiple medical office condominiums. Also represented the client in the leasing of those condominiums in addition to drafting and negotiating the leases.
- Represented numerous businesses Lessors and Lessees in connection with the negotiation of commercial leases.